Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just finished an email conversation with my web guru and brother Chris Boggs, and we are to soon begin the production of a short video of still images that will describe the design and fabrication of my graduate thesis project. Since my undergrad degree was in Video Production from the Savannah College of Art and Design, I became immediately excited about returning to this medium for a creative endeavor. I miss video production, and while my heart lies in making objects for the built environment, video art still fascinates me. I get opportunities to express my interest in photo-visual arts with my Pentax DSLR, and it's nothing at all to walk the streets of Greensboro day or night and shoot pics of the curious aspects of the urban, manufactured existence. I'm really getting in to crane and power lines right now for some reason...ttyl

No comments: